UCL Roberts Building.
The Summer School will be host by UCL at Roberts Building. The main rooms are 4.22 and 4.21 where the sessions will take place. Please check the schedule for more details.
How to arrive from London:
Roberts building is connected to different Tube stations:
– Euston (Victoria and Northern Line)
– Euston Square (Metropolitan, Circle and Hammersmith and City Lines)
– Warren Street (Victoria Line)
– Goodge Street (Northern Line)
– Russell Square (Piccadilly Line)
Also it connects with local buses such as 10, 14, 24, 29, 73, 134, and 390.
Arriving from the UK:
– London is well connected through different coach companies such as: NationalExpress, Easybus, Megabus, etc.
– If you are planning to arrive in train, the best station is Euston, but King’s Cross / St Pancras and Victoria are also well connected.
Arriving from the Airports:
– Heathrow: direct tube in the Piccadilly Line to Russell Square.
– Luton: Trains to King’s Cross or Victoria. From King’s Cross it is easy to walk to UCL but you can also use a bus or the tube.
– Gatwick: Trains to King’s Cross or Victoria. From King’s Cross it is easy to walk to UCL but you can also use a bus or the tube.
– Stansted: Trains to Liverpool Street and tube to Euston Square.
Arriving through Eurostar:
– London has train connections with the continent via Dover. The Eurostar is maybe the cheapest. This train arrives to St Pancras Station, which is 15 minutes walking from UCL.